Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PVHS Band Concert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    PVHS Band Concert

    Anyone on here go? It sure got me in the spirit of Christmas! The bands did a great job.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PVHS Band Concert

    Congratulations PV Bands. Wish I could have been there.

    UVAWise Bands (Concert and Jazz) had their concert last night. The best concert we've given thus far (if I can 'toot my own horn.') [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    I know JJ Kelly's concert is Tuesday Dec. 13 @ 7:00.

    UVAWise Chamber Ensembles concert is Wednesday, Dec. 7 @ 7:00 in the Chapel of All Faiths on campus. This concert will feature the Recorder Ensemble, Wise Guys (Brass Ensemble), Wind Ensemble, and String Ensemble.

    UVAWise Choir Concert is on Thursday, Dec 8 @ 7:00 (I believe) at Wise Trinity Methodist Church.

    UVAWise Chamber Choir Concert is Tuesday, Dec 13 @ 8:00 in the Chapel of All Faiths on campus.

    Any other school band/choir concerts going on out there? Let us know.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PVHS Band Concert

    A friend of mine from GC band says their is Tuesday the 13th I think? Dunno.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PVHS Band Concert

    I believe you are correct on the GC concert.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •